DIGGERS™ Shellite is a flammable hydrocarbon solvent used primarily as lighter fuel.
Also known as Recosol R55.
- Lighter fuel
- Metal cleaning
- Fuel for Shellite stoves, torches and lanterns
- Colourless liquid with a paraffinic, sweet odour
- A weak solvent that is unlikely to affect the surface of most materials
- Performs well in situations requiring a solvent that evaporates quickly with no residue
- Solvency – high solvency of grease and oils means it can be used to clean surfaces prior to painting
- Clean burning