How can I restore weathered outdoor timber furniture?
Timber is a great choice of material for outdoor furniture due to its durability against weather conditions, however, if not regularly maintained it may start to look dull and weathered over time.
To prolong the life of your timber furniture and get it back to looking like new, follow these simple steps:
- Sand back any old or weathered finishes until the surface is smooth.
- Wipe off dust &/or dirt with a damp microfibre cloth.
- Mix DIGGERS™ Raw Concentrate Timber Oil and DIGGERS™ Mineral Turpentine at a 50:50 ratio in a bucket or container.
- Using a brush or roller, apply a thin coat onto the timber surface.
- Leave coat to completely dry and then apply a second coat.
When completing these simple steps regularly or as needed your outdoor timber furniture will last for many years.
Thanks, Jess @_prettyliving for your hints and tips, your revamped timber table and chairs look amazing!
Check out the video!