DIGGERS™ Acetone is an effective clean-up solvent for difficult resins, waxes and adhesives.
- General DIY clean-up
- Cleaning PVC pipes prior to gluing
- Removing nail polish and adhesives (including Superglue)
- Cleaning fibreglass brushes and tools before and after use
- Widely miscible – able to be mixed to form a solution
- Mixes completely with water
- Quick drying (high evaporation rate)
- Removes permanent marker marks, dissolving the ink as it is wiped away.
- Removes residue remaining from old stickers or glue
- Sanitises beauty tools – tweezers, nail clippers, etc.
- Add a drop of Acetone to nail polish if it has started to dry up
- Soak Shellac nails with a cotton bud of acetone using foil to secure it around the nail and allow to soak for a period of time allowing the polish to lift off the nail.
- Cleans fibreglass resin tools and brushes
- Assists with removing paints
- Removes silicone, wax, tar, and removes paint residue.
- Removes superglue